In View: Doctor Stranger


Synopsis: A genius doctor in search of his first love after escaping North Korea starts working as a doctor in one of the prestigious hospitals of South Korea. What he doesn't know is a lot of watchful eyes are on him.

Number of Episodes Watched So Far: 6




Thoughts:
I was anticipating this drama, but it kind of fell short of my expectation. The synopsis and Lee Jong Suk were the reasons why I was looking forward to this drama, but it has kind of got messy a bit. The plot needs more direction. There is too much going on from the medical aspect to the first love concept and then you throw in the government into the mix....its all a bit much.
Before this drama started, I read about how bad of an actress Jin Se Yeon is. Usually I don't read too much into these comments because majority of the time I end up disagreeing or thinking the comments were too harsh. But in this case I kind of have to agree - I feel like I should like her character, but her acting isn't believable.
Hopefully this series gets better. Aside from Jin Se Yeon, the actors and their characters are great.

Verdict:
Not awful....I'll finish the series one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATE Episode 17

TRIANGLE Episode 26 (Finale)

ROOMMATE Episode 19