In View: Moon Lovers (Scarlet Heart Ryeo)





Synopsis: A modern day woman is suddenly transported to the Goryeo Dynasty where she takes on the identity of Lady Hae Soo and lives among princes in line for the throne.

Number of Episodes Watched So Far: 3








Thoughts:
Ah, this drama.
I watched it on a whim and it threw me into a whirlwind.

Here is the play by play:

After the first episode...

  • What was up with that one character?
  • How did she end up there again?
  • Really, what is this character?
  • Like is he suppose to be like this or is he just a bad actor?
  • What is up with these weird close ups?
  • At least Loco is on the OST.
  • I don't know about this drama, but I kind of want to see what happens.
  • I'll watch a few more episodes for Lee Joon Ki I guess.


After the second episode...

  • The acting is tolerable this time.
  • The cinematography is nice except for the weird close ups.
  • Lee Joon Ki is fine.
  • Kang Ha Neul is cute as a button.
  • That fight scene though :D


After the third episode...

  • How did everyone's acting improve in just three episodes?!? Or am I just used to it now?!?
  • Am I hooked?
  • How did Baekhyun go from bad actor to cute character I'm rooting for?
  • That fight scene though :0
  • Lee Joon Ki and Kang Han Neul are really good in this drama.
  • I can't wait for next week...

And that my friends is how it happened. I'm now hooked on a show that I thought was going to be bad, but ends up being one I anticipate. It goes to show that not all good shows start off on a good note. Let's hope that this drama continues to get better from here on out.


Verdict:
Finally, I'm out of my drama slump.
I'll be tuning in from now on for sure.
To be fair, I think you need to watch the first three episodes before making your own judgment on the show. That must be the reason why three episodes aired in the first week instead of the usual two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATE Episode 17

TRIANGLE Episode 26 (Finale)

ROOMMATE Episode 19