Review: Boss & Me (Shan Shan Comes to Eat)

Synopsis:
Xue Shan Shan lands a job in Shanghai at a big conglomerate. Her new life should be great until she learns why she was hired in in the first place - as a blood donor. This has a snowball effect as she becomes more involved with her boss, Feng Teng after donating blood to his sister.

Number of Episodes: 33



Thoughts:
The synopsis drew me in. Overall, the story is sweet. The characters are not over the top. In a way, it was refreshing to watch because of this.  Despite following the typical pairing of a rich male and a hard working female, I was rooting for them since the beginning. You all know how dramatic characters in dramas can be, but the characters here seem more like real people.

I liked the lead characters. Shan Shan is bubbly and quite the optimist. Instead of resigning after finding out her hiring was because of her blood type instead of her credentials, she decided to stay and work harder. Although he seems cold, Feng Teng wasn't so much mean. I'm so used to the lead male being a total jerk, but Feng Teng just seems quiet and likable. The pairing made the show easy to watch. I wasn't too frustrated while watching their romance blossom.

Thoughts:
I don't really have much to say. I enjoyed this show.
It was nice, sweet, and an easy watch. I would recommend this drama if you are looking for a show like that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATE Episode 17

TRIANGLE Episode 26 (Finale)

ROOMMATE Episode 19