Update...

I haven't posted anything in awhile so I thought I should give a little update...



I'm so behind on recapping Roommate...I'm going to try to catch up quickly, but honestly recapping takes a lot of time so they aren't going to be up as quickly as I want (plus it doesn't help that I'm very particular about it).

News on the show...
- Sora, Ga Yeon, and Sung Woo left the show. Sora has too many schedules. Ga Yeon wants to focus on training. Sung Woo wants out now that everyone is either leaving or are too busy to be in the house.
- There is going to be a Season 2 (called "It's Okay, Roommate"), but it is going to be a different concept and they've already started casting. Basically it is about individual healing/growth as opposed to the family atmosphere of the Season 1. No word if anyone from Season 1 will be a part of it.
-Season 1 is ending really soon (I heard next week may be the last episode, but I haven't found a legit source saying so).

I'm pretty sure I won't be recapping Season 2. It just doesn't sound like my cup of tea (no offense). I want to focus more on dramas. I've been taking a break from dramas since Triangle. Once I feel like starting a drama, I'll probably start writing more "In Views" instead of recaps (unless I totally love the show). But this all won't happen until I get caught up with Roommate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATE Episode 17

TRIANGLE Episode 26 (Finale)

ROOMMATE Episode 19