In View: Triangle



Synopsis: Three brothers separated for more than 20 years are fatefully reunited, but under complicated circumstances. Detective, Gangster, and Chairman's Son. 

Number of Episodes Watched So Far: 8






Thoughts:
As slow as it was, I just couldn't drop this series (Im Siwan, I partially blame you). It took 7 episodes to finally set the story up, but thankfully it did. A war has finally been declared and the battles have started. Everyone has picked sides with the brothers standing on different sides. Not the family reunion I had in mind, but hey this is dramaland. I'm also curious to see how this reunion will pan out once they find out they're actually blood related. Will it be too late or will they start a war of their own?

Verdict:
In it for the reunion, but why do I have a feeling a blood bath could be in the future...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATE Episode 17

TRIANGLE Episode 26 (Finale)

ROOMMATE Episode 19