In View: Mask




Synopsis:
To pay off her family's debt, Byun Ji Sook switches places with her rich doppelganger, who is set to marry a CEO as a business deal.

Number of Episodes Watched So Far: 2








Thoughts:
This drama isn't what I thought it would be... it is much better than the synopsis. Honestly, I didn't have high hopes for this drama, but it has been the only one as of late to peak my interest. So I gave it a go and now I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

The leading lady in this drama is Ji Sook, who doesn't stray too far from this typical scenario of poor girl switching lives with her rich doppelganger counterpart. She's poor, but nice and a bit spunky. Her doppelganger, Seo Eun Ha also doesn't stray from the typical cold, rich gal. The twist of the drama is the male lead, Min Woo. Without spoiling too much, Min Woo has plenty of his own issues and not so much "daddy issues" like what you would expect of a rich CEO in line to inherit the family empire. His family seems like they'll be a big part of his story line. Like preceding dramas, you should expect them to be gunning for his spot as the heir, but I have a gut feeling his family is much more vicious than previous families of dramaland.

Verdict:
I want to see where this drama goes.
I have a feeling that I'll be rooting for Min Woo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATE Episode 17

TRIANGLE Episode 26 (Finale)

ROOMMATE Episode 19